Passa alle informazioni sul prodotto
1 su 1

Perbacco Wine Club

Podere Le Ripi - Brunello di Montalcino 'Amore e Magia' Docg 2019

Podere Le Ripi - Brunello di Montalcino 'Amore e Magia' Docg 2019

Prezzo di listino €100,00 EUR
Prezzo di listino Prezzo scontato €100,00 EUR
In offerta Esaurito
Imposte incluse. Spese di spedizione calcolate al check-out.

100% Sangiovese

Manual harvest during the first week of September and fermentation in big open-top casks for 20-25 days, the first 80% of the fermentation is carried out alongside open pump overs, whereas the remaining 20% of the fermentation is done with the Piemontesina-style (infusion)

Ageing for 24 months in bigger barrels followed by 18 months in cement vats

Coming from the eastern side of Montalcino, it is more rich when compared to wines grown from other Podere Le Ripi vineyards. Deep ruby red in colour, in the nose it expresses itself as a symphony of aromas ranging from the intense smell of red-orange and violets to fresh balsamic herbal notes. This vineyard is characterized by a more creamy and silky taste coupled with a fun and vibrant saltiness. Wines from 2019 are certainly rich and present a more Mediterranean style.

Number of bottles produced 13.000

Visualizza dettagli completi