Passa alle informazioni sul prodotto
1 su 1

Perbacco Wine Club

Tiberini Rosso di Montepulciano Doc 2019

Tiberini Rosso di Montepulciano Doc 2019

Prezzo di listino €17,00 EUR
Prezzo di listino Prezzo scontato €17,00 EUR
In offerta Esaurito
Imposte incluse. Spese di spedizione calcolate al check-out.

this wine is produced from a combination of Prugnolo Gentile (90%) and Canaiolo Nero and Mammolo the remaining 10% grape varieties. The harvest begins in early October and it is strictly manual to preserve the integrity of the ripe fruit until it reaches the cellars. These grapes, which have always been grown in the vineyards situated on the hills, reveal attributes of freshness, force and vivacity, that are the main charateristics of this wine. The selected grapes are placed in fermentation on skins for 18/21 days, where takes place an initial cold pre-maceration. Alcoholic fermentation is set off with natural yeasts and is done in 50 hl steel tanks at a controlled temperature with frequent repassings. After racking it is normally placed in barriques of French oak from Allier for a few months. Before being put on the market the wine is refined for 6 months in bottle.This wine, even if young, has a superb structure and shows a regional character like all wines produced in Montepulciano, in which is recognizable our wine-producing conception. it is brilliant and limpid to the eye, with a composite ruby red colour with a purple touch. To the olfactory senses it offers a fine intensity and fragrance, in which can be recognized the scents of small red fruits (redcurrant and cherry) with a light touch of “Coscia di Monaca”, the typical plum of Montepulciano,and can be detected a light trace of spices. On analysis by taste, the wine appears harmonious and round, with good strenght and an evident acidity, which contributes to freshness.

Visualizza dettagli completi