Skip to product information
1 of 1

Perbacco Wine Club

Podere le Ripi - Brunello di Montalcino 'Cielo d'Ulisse' Docg 2019

Podere le Ripi - Brunello di Montalcino 'Cielo d'Ulisse' Docg 2019

Regular price €62,00 EUR
Regular price Sale price €62,00 EUR
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

100% Sangiovese

Manual harvest during the first weeks of September and fermentation in big open-top casks for 20 days, the first 80% of the fermentation is carried out alongside open pump overs, whereas the remaining 20% of the fermentation is done with the Piemontesina-style (infusion)

Ageing for 30 months in bigger barrels followed by 12 months in cement vats

Coming from the western side of Montalcino, colour is bright ruby with lighter shadows while flavors are quite complex and the progression of different fragrances is endless, beginning with smaller black and red fruits, all surrounded by a hidden scent of blackberries and brackish water. Vineyards on the western slopes are surrounded by a fresh forest and very close to the Ombrone river. This means that they can handle well warmer seasons. This is why the wine was able to maintain a nice dynamic taste, light without it being too sweet. The structure and texture of it are making us hope for great aging potential.

Number of bottles produced 16.000

View full details